Traveling Wild Woman, LLC
This Agreement is entered into between (“Client”) and Shannon Whaley (“Coach”) as of the date the payment is made for the program and the Terms and Conditions box is checked via 3rd party platform, Thinkific.
1. Coaching Relationship. This coaching relationship is a partnership between the Coach and Client, designed to help Clients achieve extraordinary results in their lives, health, relationships, careers, businesses, or organizations. Coaching is designed to help Clients deepen their learning, improve performance, and enhance their results and quality of life. The Client chooses the focus of discussion, and the Coach listens, contributes observations or guidance, and asks questions. The interaction between Coach and Client creates clarity and moves the Client into action. Coaching accelerates the Client’s progress by providing greater focus and awareness of choice. Coaching focuses on the present and future, and results are a matter of Client’s intentions, choices, and actions, supported by the Coach’s efforts and application of the coaching process.
2. Coaching or Program Structure. Client is subscribing to Coaching services to be provided by Coach as described in Addendum A, included below.
3. Term. The duration of the Coaching services or Program covered by this Agreement is as follows: Anti-Hustle Business School, 16 weeks. Social Media Sorcery, 16 weeks.
4. Payment. The Coaching services or Program payment shall be made as follows:
Payment form: [X] credit/debit card (pre-authorized)
Payment shall be made in instalment payments with the first payment being today and the same amount will be charged to your account on the same date each month for the remainder of the payment schedule depending on which payment plan you choose. If you are paying in full, there will be a one-time charge for the full amount of the program made today.
When paying by debit card or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover), Client gives Coach permission to automatically charge their credit or debit card as payment for the Program without any additional authorization, for which you will receive an electronic receipt.
If there are any changes that need to be made to billing information in order for Client’s payment to be processed, Client is responsible for letting Coach know in advance by sending an e-mail to Shannon@travelingwildwoman.com.
5. Cancellations & Rescheduling.
Program. Subject to the sole discretion of the Coach, and only due to exceptional circumstances, are cancellations of the coaching services or program subject to this Agreement allowed. This is because Coach has dedicated, or set aside, a certain portion of her future schedule for each new client, and therefore each client has that time and space reserved in the Coach’s schedule.
Coach will provide group coaching and consulting services by Zoom as described in Addendum A.
6. Disclaimer. Client understands and agrees that Coach’s services are advisory and supportive only and that Client bears sole responsibility for the use and implementation of these services in Client's personal life, professional life, or business. Client understands that Coach is not a financial analyst or expert, entity expert, employment agent, business manager, psychotherapist, or psychiatrist. Coach has not promised and shall not be obligated to procure or attempt to procure employment, business, or sales for the Client, perform business management functions such as accounting services, advice on tax matters, or the investment of funds, and will not act as therapist or provide counseling or psychoanalysis, group therapy, behavioral therapy, or provide medical advice or services. Client understands that coaching, though a specialized form of consulting, is not the same as professional or licensed therapy, and that coaching is not designed to treat a Client’s physical or mental well-being, nor cure any ailments or disease. Coaching is simply a guided conversation with recommended actions, and Client acknowledges that they are always free to reject any advice, suggestions, or requests made by the Coach at any time. Due diligence by the Client is always recommended and expected before undertaking any coaching or other business or professional relationship. Client further understands that there are no guarantees as to the progress or outcomes that may result from the coaching services and that Client is responsible for the results they achieve.
7. Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality. All materials provided to Client as part of this program are confidential and proprietary to Coach and will not be made available to any party, outside of Client or Client’s business, for any purpose whatsoever (including for financial gain), unless otherwise agreed to in writing. Coach agrees that all materials provided to Coach are confidential and proprietary to Client and will not be made available to any party outside of Coach or Coach’s business for any purpose whatsoever.
8. Indemnification. Client agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Coach (including Coach’s agents, representatives, officers, managers, employees, or assigns) for any claims, liability, damages, losses, harm, costs, and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, or any other detriment incurred by Client in relying upon or taking action based on any coaching received from Coach. Client is fully responsible for making their own decisions, including while involved in a coaching relationship with the Coach, and Client’s individual responsibility includes determining the appropriateness or applicability of any coaching received in the course of the coaching relationship as suitable for the purposes for which Client wants to use it. To be clear, Client agrees that Coach will not be held responsible for any decisions made by Client during or following the coaching relationship. Coach reserves the right to employ separate counsel and assume the exclusive defense and control of the settlement and disposition of any claim that is subject to indemnification by Client.
9. Entire Agreement. This document and any addenda attached constitute the entire understanding and agreement of the parties, and any and all prior agreements, understandings, and representations, whether express or implied, written or oral, are hereby merged or terminated and canceled in their entirety if contradictory to what is contained herein.
10. Unenforceability of Provisions. If any provision of this Agreement, or any portion thereof, is held to be invalid and unenforceable, then the remainder of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect, and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision.
11. No Joint Venture. Client agrees that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between Client and Coach as a result of the coaching relationship established by this Agreement.
12. Compliance with the Law. Although the relationship between Coach and Client shall be treated with the highest standards of ethics and confidentiality, in the event Coach is required by law to disclose information that was the subject of the coaching relationship, nothing contained in this Agreement shall be in derogation of Coach’s right to do so. There are certain circumstances where the law does not protect the confidential communication between Client and Coach. Coach will have to suspend the confidentiality clause contained in this Agreement as follows: 1) when the Client reports imminent suicidal or homicidal ideation, or 2) abuse or neglect of a child, dependent, or older adult, or 3) if Coach is ordered by a court of law to do so.
13. Governing Law. This Agreement and any action related thereto shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its choice of law principles. The parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in federal and state courts sitting in Skagit County, Washington, USA [STATE].
AS A CLIENT, I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT I AM FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR MY WELL-BEING, CHOICES, AND DECISIONS FOR THE DURATION OF THIS COACHING ENGAGEMENT AND THEREAFTER. I RECOGNIZE THAT COACHING IS NOT PSYCHOTHERAPY, MEDICAL TREATMENT, OR ANY OTHER KIND OF PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND THAT PROFESSIONAL REFERRALS WILL BE GIVEN IF NEEDED. I ALSO ACCEPT THAT IF MY COACH SUSPECTS THAT I OR SOMEONE I KNOW COULD BE IN A HARMFUL SITUATION MY COACH CAN CONTACT THE POLICE AND THE CLIENT CONFIDENTIALITY CLAUSE WILL BE NULL AND VOID.
PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION FOR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION/RECURRING FEE or PAYMENT PLAN:
Pursuant to this agreement, I authorize TRAVELING WILD WOMAN, LLC to charge my credit card, for the monthly subscription fee required to fulfill this agreement on a monthly basis, until the chosen payment plan is complete.
Default of payment shall mean the non-payment of sums due according to the Agreement. In the event of Default on your part, Coach may cease further performance under this agreement and shall not be liable for any losses or damages suffered by you as a result of the cessation of services.
In the event that there is a problem with the payment transaction or method, you will be notified by e-mail and then have a 72-hour grace period to make the payment following the due date, whether paying in full or by installment, otherwise the Program will be put on hold. Client will be locked out of the Portal and removed from the Program until they are caught up on payment.
After 30 days of non-payment, Coach will no longer be bound to provide services outlined in the agreements. Client will remain responsible for the money owed for the services already rendered. If the program has completed, Client will be responsible for the full remaining balance, regardless if Client fully participated in the Program or not.
All fees are non-refundable.
Client understands that refunds are not given and if Client chooses to leave the program early, Client is responsible for 50% of the remaining balance, due within 7 working days of leaving the program. Client agrees to have a conversation on the phone with Coach before the contract will be modified/changed/canceled.
Client agrees to communicate with Coach if they come upon hardship, are unable to pay, or need an extended payment plan to honor their agreement. Client agrees to communicate with Coach if they are unhappy with services, wish to complete early, or want to modify the contract in any way. Client agrees to have a mediation via phone call to discuss their options and to give Coach a fair opportunity to implement any changes/feedback within a reasonable amount of time.
Client agrees to stay in contact with Coach and their Team and to find a solution for payment that works for both Client and Coach. Client agrees to communicate with Coach via Zoom and not via email or DM's due to the nature of the conversation and nuances missed in written communication.
Coaching Services Summary & Client Guidelines
Thank you for subscribing to my coaching services. I look forward to working with you. The following are included as part of your program or services:
FORMAT FOR DELIVERY OF COACHING
Weekly Q&A Calls: 16 weeks of live group calls with Shannon Whaley, to occur via:
[ X ] web (Zoom)
Group coaching provides numerous benefits in allowing clients to participate in and watch coaching across a variety of issues, many of which will apply to numerous members of the group. Group coaching also allows the continued opportunity to observe the application of the coaching techniques by a number of individuals and observe results achieved as well. To gain the full benefit of the Coach’s services, please make it a priority to attend all group sessions.
Training Videos for Each Module: Coach will provide a pre-recorded training video for each module that Client is encouraged to watch before the group coaching calls in order to come to the call prepared with questions and training requests.
Workbooks: Coach will provide one workbook that corresponds to each pre-recorded module. Client is encouraged to complete the workbook and come prepared to each group call with questions and thoughts about the content provided by Coach.
Group Access to Coach: Client is also provided additional access to Coach (as available) via a private Facebook group where clients can interact, post questions, and receive additional education and support from Coach (or staff for Coach) during the length of the program. This service is provided as a courtesy and is not a material term of this Agreement.
Written materials, aids, or tools: Additional materials will be provided if accessible and available in accordance with Client’s requests or requirements, or at the discretion of the Coach. Written materials are not guaranteed and no specific written materials are automatically included as part of this program
PAYMENT. Payment for coaching services must be made before coaching will be scheduled. Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or AMEX.
CALL PROCEDURE. Client is responsible for blocking out their calendar so they can prioritize and attend all of the group calls. Client recognizes that they will get the best results when they attend the calls and fully participate in the program.
OPEN COMMUNICATION. Coaching is more likely to be successful if open communication is established and agreed to. Coach encourages all clients to be open about both issues that will be the subject of coaching, and the coaching process itself. Your Coach is committed to your success! If Client is unhappy for any reason during the coaching relationship, Client agrees to bring their concerns to the Coach so their concerns can be addressed and a resolution found. Client agrees to a phone conversation with Coach to address their concerns and agrees to allow the Coach the time to implement the changes and feedback provided.
TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP. Coach and Client are in a coaching relationship. It is not therapy or psychological counseling. If these other services are needed, it is Client’s responsibility to seek assistance from the relevant professional. If there are any questions about this policy, please bring them to the attention of your Coach immediately.
REFERRALS. Your Coach’s business is grown through referrals. If your Coach earns your respect, please consider sending referrals her way. For any referral you send to your Coach who becomes a new client, you will receive a 50-minute coaching call as a thank you for your referral. Please inform your Coach of the referral so that you will be credited for the coaching session.
FEEDBACK. Your Coach improves her services and offerings through client feedback, positive and negative. Your Coach would welcome feedback and a testimonial if you are willing to share your experience with others.
© 2017 - 2019, Heather Pearce Campbell, The Legal Website Warrior | www.legalwebsitewarrior.com